GPSC ASSISTANT ENGINEER (Civil) 2019
The full form of GPSC is Gujarat Public Service Commission. It has formed under article 315 in the constitution of India. GPSC will select aspirants for civil services jobs. Nowadays, the GPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019 has released.
Those who pass for Graduation or Degree in Engineering, have to apply for OJAS GPSC assistant engineer recruitment Bharti 2019. The age limit of candidates should be minimum 20 years and upper age will also apply. The Candidates selection mode is written or interview.
OnlineVerdan provide 23 Online Test Series Questions with solutions for the candidates who has apply for GPSC Assistant Engineer (Civil Engineering) Recruitment 2019. Every candidate has ability to succeed, guidance and references, this test series help the candidates to improve their skills.
Out of 23 Test Series, one is, GPSC Civil Engineering: a practice book. This book for GPSC Civil Engineering contain nearly 4,000 multiple choice questions (solved). Though every candidate has ability to succeed but quality guidance, references and good source certainly give competitive edge. Every year, the numbers of competitors are increasing, and also the questions asked in examinations are wide. Under this scenario, this book will definitely help the students to enhance their skills required to succeed in any competitive exams, i.e., ESE, GATE, SSC-JE, GPSC-AE, ETC……..
What the student will get after buying GPSC-A.En, Package
I. 23 High Quality Test Paper with detailed solutions (Downloadable)
II. GPSC-A.En. 4000 MCQs Questions book with detailed solution (Downloadable)
III. GPSC-A.En. Online Test Series
IV. One Year free Subscription for all products
Apart from 23 Test Paper & GPSC-AE 4000 MCQs Book + Online Test Series Subscriptions
Feature of Online Test Series Platform1. Simulation of Actual Exam: Students will get similar
interface for grand Live GPSC-A.En. The CBT exam to familiarize them with the computer based testing tools and the type of questions they are likely to face in actual entrance examinations.
- Covered Full Syllabus: It will cover complete syllabus of GPSC-A.En. and the set of questions will follow the actual exam pattern. Also, fully colored image based questions similar to GPSC-A.En. exam.
- In-depth Self Assessment: Student will get a multidimensional performance analysis subject-wise/topic-wise/question-wise, which has been designed to bring forth the learning gaps and guiding student at a time.
- Ranking & Analysis on national level: Get All India Rank on GPSC-A.En. Live exam and comparative analysis with topper that helps students to know their preparation and identify where they are lagging behind.
- Eliminate Exam Fear Factor: GPSC-A.En. aspirants can easily avoid their fear factor by giving exam in similar examination settings before appearing to the GPSC-A.En. 2019.
- Time Management: Student will get a time management report that will help them not only in mastering the art of Time Management by pointing out their most and least time consuming areas, but also helps to improve the overall speed of answering questions in an exam like environment.
- Boost Performance: This live exam provide a sound examination temperament which not only enhance the student’s scoring ability and test taking capability, also enhances the confidence.